CCTV SYSTEM MAINTENANCE
CCTV maintenance and CCTV Service is always overlooked or forgotten about until its too late. Having the vast experience of the most prestigious jobs in the Lao PDR over the last 6 years in design and installation of security systems, comes the next critical stage of keeping the system alive.
CCTV maintenance is like any other maintenance of high-end electronic equipment e.g. computer network, IT networks etc. We are upfront with what we do so you know what our CCTV Service can include. Every one of our installations can be backed up by a comprehensive maintenance package. Without regular maintenance even the most effective equipment will deteriorate, so it’s important that a qualified engineer checks your system at least quarterly. This will ensure your equipment is working properly, meets current standards, and is less likely to fail or develop faults in the future. Our maintenance packages also guarantee that if you do have a problem, we will respond within 24 hours.
To express our commitment to ongoing quality and service, our engineers work to a strict charter to provide exceptional levels of service. We also have dedicated Operations Managers in each of our branches who are responsible for scheduling engineers’ time to ensure maintenance visits are always carried out at your convenience.
CCTV maintenance packages
We’ve now graded our CCTV maintenance packages into three distinct categories. Select from our gold, silver and bronze options depending on your specific requirements. We can also work with you to provide a bespoke CCTV maintenance solution if you have specific service levels which need to be met.
* our cat I maintenance package is only available on systems installed, evaluated or upgraded by Kerberos Security in the past 3 years
Where a CCTV alarm output is connected to a telephone line equipped alarm system, we can provide remote diagnostics and servicing. This dramatically improves the speed and efficiency of our service and invariably avoids the need for an engineer to visit your site. Monitoring itself due to its setup and protocols also gives the appropriate information about status of system elements (for instance: batteries level, diverse recording related signals from your DVR or NVR, network related events etc), so visits can be scheduled according to what and when your system requires.
We only use equipment of the very highest standard and quality, having UL and / or IP certifications and all our systems meet the requirements set out in the British and European standards DD243 and the ACPO policy.
CCTV maintenance service include:
- Check history of CCTV system since last maintenance service
- Visual inspection of all major CCTV components including cabling & connections where accessible for signs of deterioration or damage
- Check all CCTV control equipment (monitors, VCR, DVR, Multiplexer etc.)
- Check and clean cameras, lenses and housings as necessary.
- Check lenses for correct field of view and adjust as necessary
- Check pictures for correct field of view and adjust as necessary.
- Check and test remote signaling equipment (where fitted)
- Check recording and playback quality
- Check the satisfactory transmission of images to remote centre (where applicable)
- Repair minor faults where necessary (additional costs may apply)
- Retrain the users on the use of the CCTV system (if required)
- Log all test results, issue regular maintenance report
- Check all warranty related conditions including proper power supply and environment conditions
- Check surge risks and submit solution for protection (where applicable)
- Return the CCTV system to operational status.